ON STAGE Versteht sich als kleines (und hoffentlich aufstrebendes) e-Cine. Fans finden hier News aus allen möglichen musikalischen Genres. Daten (Tour, Konzert, Event, Festival) bezieht sich hingegen auf Metal, Rock, Punk & Mittelalter, ebenso wie bei Rezitationen, Interviews & Videos. In den Monaten, seit denen ON STAGE am Netz ist, kamen noch folgende (nicht musiknalischen) Rubriken hinzu: - Sport; Fußball sowie Wrestling - Filme - Literatur (kommt noch) und Comic-Alben

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. [url=http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/geronimo-allison-jersey/]Ge ronimo Allison Jersey[/url] . --

in NFL (from Jokergreen) 22.05.2018 08:00
von Gelöschtes Mitglied

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. Geronimo Allison Jersey . -- Ice dance gold medallists Meryl Davis and Charlie White are taking some time off. Four months after winning at the Sochi Olympics, the Michigan natives announced Friday they will skip the 2014-15 season. Davis and White have skated together for 17 years, winning six U.S. titles, two world championships, five consecutive Grand Prix Final golds, and silver at the Vancouver Games in 2010 before becoming the first Americans to win an Olympic ice dance title in Sochi in February. "Were so grateful for the support weve received through this truly amazing year in our lives," Davis and White said in a statement. "Trying to stay in the present, weve decided not to look too far ahead regarding our competitive careers. Well be taking the 2014-15 season away from competition. We will not make any further decisions until a later date." Kenny Clark Jersey . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U. Jamaal Williams Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/marwin-evans-jersey/ .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Fred Jackson has no plans of slowing down any time soon. The 33-year-old running back signed a one-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, placing Buffalos unquestioned leader on offence under contract with the Bills through 2015. "I just love to play this game," Jackson said. "Usually when guys get to be my age theyre ready to kind of shut it down and not come out here and get beat up like we do at training camp, but I wake up every day and I love it. Im blessed to have an opportunity to play for a team like the Buffalo Bills." Jacksons unlikely success story has made him one of the most popular Bills of the last decade. A former undrafted free agent from tiny Coe College, Jackson is known as much for his slashing, punishing running style on the field as well as his character and leadership away from it. Jackson earned a spot on the Bills practice squad in 2006 after years of toiling away in various minor leagues. He became a full-time starter in 2009, topping the 1,000-yard mark with 1,062 yards rushing, and has been an integral part of the teams offence ever since while sharing time in the backfield with players like C.J. Spiller and Marshawn Lynch. Jackson doesnt appear to be slowing down with age. Following an injury-plagued 2012 campaiign, Jackson rushed for 890 yards and nine touchdowns last season while battling two separate knee sprains. Lance Kendricks Jersey. In 2011, he had one of the most productive years of his career, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and nearly topping the 1,000-yard mark in just 10 games. Jackson has rushed for 5,121 yards and 28 career touchdowns while adding 2,139 yards and six touchdowns as a receiver. "Freds been a great pro," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In my time here with him hes been a very good leader and very productive. ... Age is a number for him. He really doesnt seem that way. The way he runs and the way he prepares himself is a credit to how he takes care of his body." Jackson hopes that this new deal will give him an opportunity to finish his career with the Bills, whenever that is. "I want to play as long as possible, but if I can get three or four more years Ill be happy," Jackson said. "But well see what happens." Jacksons 7-year-old son, Braeden, then spoke up while standing next to his father at the podium: "Can I tell you how many years Id like you to play? Five." "Five more years, thats where Ive got to go," Jackson answered to laughter. "By that time, Ill have (one of my other kids) telling me to do something different." Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: elvafeng
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2361 Themen und 2879 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
G.H.S.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen