ON STAGE Versteht sich als kleines (und hoffentlich aufstrebendes) e-Cine. Fans finden hier News aus allen möglichen musikalischen Genres. Daten (Tour, Konzert, Event, Festival) bezieht sich hingegen auf Metal, Rock, Punk & Mittelalter, ebenso wie bei Rezitationen, Interviews & Videos. In den Monaten, seit denen ON STAGE am Netz ist, kamen noch folgende (nicht musiknalischen) Rubriken hinzu: - Sport; Fußball sowie Wrestling - Filme - Literatur (kommt noch) und Comic-Alben

Leicester City winning the Premier League could be footballs biggest story, according to Jamie Carragher. [url=http://www.authen

in Hallo, hier sind wir (Firma, Verein, Fans) 16.05.2018 04:16
von jokergreen0220 • Ausbilder | 380 Beiträge | 2594 Punkte

Leicester City winning the Premier League could be footballs biggest story, according to Jamie Carragher. Luke Appling Jersey . A Jamie Vardy double secured Leicesters 2-0 win over Sunderland and sent the Foxes 10-points clear of second-placed Tottenham, before Spurs narrowed the gap to seven points with an emphatic 3-0 win over Manchester United at White Hart Lane on Super Sunday.Sky Sports pundit Carragher believes Leicester will hold on to lift the Premier League title and eclipse Nottingham Forests European Cup-winning side. Jamie Vardy scored two goals in Leicester’s 2-0 win away to Sunderland to edge them closer to the title Is it the biggest story weve seen in football? Theres obviously Nottingham Forest when they went on to win European Cups and I think its safe to say we wont see Leicester do that, Carragher said. Leicester City boss Claudio Ranieri said he is only focused on what his side are doing But the days of someone coming up or a smaller team winning the league was more likely to happen in the 60s, 70s, 80s.The top four was normally set in stone, certainly when I was playing. No one ever made a fist for that. This, to think where theyve come from, could be the biggest story in football weve ever seen. Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce said Jamie Vardy was the difference Ranieri said before the game this could happen in 50 or 60 years time. The chances of seeing something like this again? I think it could be double that.Leicesters win at the Stadium of Light guaranteed them a top-four spot just 12 months after they flirted with relegation to the Championship. Vardy scored two second-half goals at the Stadium of Light Graeme Souness said Leicester now had one hand on the trophy and their success would inspire other clubs mount title challenges of their own in the future.Its the most incredible story in the Premier Leagues history, Souness said. Vardy celebrates his second goal against Sunderland Such a small team getting themselves so far in front, being top of the league for so long, playing with great resilience, not always easy on the eye to watch.The type of football you thought was a thing of the past where its get the ball forward as quickly as you can for a striker who at 29 is very unusual in that he wants to run in behind all the time. Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher take a look at why Sunderland are deep in relegation trouble A year when all the big teams have tripped up I think it is the most interesting, fascinating Premier League ever and I think theyve won it now.I think it is the most wonderful thing for football, it gives everyone out there whos not a big boy, not one of the big boys, think we can do that. They wont, but they will think they can. Alan Smith joins Patrick Davison to reflect on Leicesters 2-0 victory at Sunderland Also See: Vardy edges Leicester closer Ranieri: Everything in our hands Leicester stats Nellie Fox Jersey . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. James Shields Jersey .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. http://www.authenticbaseshopwhitesox.com/authentic-ron-santo-white-soxjersey/ . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday.Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of good conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season. Melky Cabrera Jersey. . The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really good chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2018 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Thomascog
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2497 Themen und 2861 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen